We operate a fortnightly service to the North-West and South-West of France and a monthly service to Paris and the South-East of France. We have serviced these regions for a number of years and are very committed to providing our customers with an exceptional quality of service. Please check our movements and availability schedule below to see if we can fit in your full or part load removal request. Please click on link above for an estimate. quotation.
MOVEMENTS and AVAILABILITY
- 1st February 2021
- 8th February 2021
- 15th February 2021
- S.W. FRANCE
- S.E. FRANCE
- S.W. FRANCE
- 500 CU FT
- 1500 CU FT
- 1500 CU FT
- 800 CU FT
- 700 CU FT
- 1000 CU FT
Only If you have already booked a move with us from France to the UK, please click the link button below to provide us with some further details. Please send this information as soon as possible to help us with your move. (This information in only used to assist with collection preparation). Thank you for your time.
Have you already booked your move with us?
For information on our Interim and Long Term storage facilities please visit Container Storage. Here you will find all of the information you need if you have not found a place to move to yet.
No alcohol or tobacco products
Please note we are unable to transport any alcohol or tobacco products internationally – these must accompany the person to whom they belong.
Part Loads – To and From France
Variables to Consider
A part load can range from a singular item to the contents of an entire house. The cost of a part load service will depend on the following variables:
- In both the UK and France.
- Are the routes direct or will there be diversionary mileage required to access the properties?
- The volume of cubic feet of the consignment.
- Packing requirements.
- Is the quantity small enough to travel as a part load i.e. in conjunction with other consignments?
- The number of men and the length of time required to load and unload.
- Is the collection and delivery on a strict schedule or will there be some leniency?
Specialised Journeys To And From France
The cost involved in moving household goods to or from France on a specialised journey basis, ie: a dedicated vehicle, depends upon the following criteria:
- To and from the collection address and Salisbury
- From Salisbury to the ports of Portsmouth or Poole
- From the ports of Caen, Cherbourg, Le Havre or St Malo to the delivery address
- From the delivery address back to Salisbury
- The volume in cubic feet of the household contents
- The size of vehicle required to transport the contents
- The number of staff required to pack and load in the UK
- The number of staff required to deliver in France (normally two)
- The number of days to complete the move, including returning to Salisbury
- The quantity of cartons, paper, tape and blankets required to pack and wrap the effects
7. Transportation Costs
- The cost of cross channel ferries and French road tolls
8. Accessibility of Properties
- Will extra staff and vehicles be required due to poor accessibility
Supporting the community
We are the official sponsors of Salisbury Rugby Club and Bemerton Heath Harlequins Football Club.
Reflex Moody’s Ltd. Salisbury
Tel: +44 (0) 1722 414350
Reflex Moodys Ltd, Castlegate Business Park, Old Sarum, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP4 6QX, UK
Company No: 5186435 Registered: Cardiff